- Made from our Hyper-Flex™ performance polyurethane.
- Replace soft or worn control arm bushings for better alignment tracking.
- Maintains proper alignment under extreme cornering, stopping, and hard launching.
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control both on and off-road.
- Full floating design, non-binding for better caster and camber stability.
- Impervious to chemicals, oil, or other corrosive elements.
On the front of vehicles – our Hyper-Flex™ polyurethane control arm bushings make a dramatic improvement in a vehicle’s handling, with precise steering response and unparalleled stability.
On the rear, these control arm bushings are a must for controlling wheel hop and increasing cornering control. Hyper-Flex™ control arm bushings will better maintain alignment on all types of terrain - street, strip, track, and dirt.
Energy Suspension’s Hyper-Flex™ polyurethane material has proven itself under the most demanding conditions. Careful selection of material firmness (or durometer) is used for each specific application to ensure improved vehicle control, without compromising ride quality.
All of Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex™ control arm bushings are full-floating and non-binding. This is especially important for both lowered and raised vehicles that have had drastic suspension geometry modifications. Our bushing material will not rot or deteriorate from exposure to oils or atmospheric conditions such as ozone, smog, road salt, chemicals, and other corrosives.